- Visitor parking by the hour (Area 8)
- Short term parking (Area 2) — Opposite the terminal building.
- Long term parking (Area 4) —
- Disabled Parking - for vehicles with Disabled Badge Permits at selected locations within the short term parking. This parking is free, but requires that contact is established with the parking service for an exit ticket. There is a telephone in the terminal.
Follow these steps when you park (at long/short term parking):
- Drive up to the barrier
- Either put yourcredit / debit card in the machine and follow the instructions or press the button for the ticket and take the ticket
- Enter the car park and park your vehicle
- When leaving pay at the ticket at the pay machine (cash or credit / debit cards) in the terminal arrival area if you took a ticket or if you inserted your credit of debt card when you arrived use the same credit / debit cards at the barrier when leaving the car park
If you park in the visitor spaces(Area 8) ticket machine. Please pay and display.
If you lose your parking ticket there is a lost ticket charge. Please contact the parking service (telephone in the terminal building.)
Visitor parking (Area 8) 30 SEK per hour, minimum 15 SEK
Short term parking, in front of the terminal building. (Area 2) *
Hour 1-4: 20 SEK per hour
Days 1-5: SEK 120 SEK per day or
Days 6- : Thereafter 50 SEK per day
Long term parking (Area 4) *
Days 1-5: 95 SEK per day
Days 6-8: 520 SEK ( "Week-price")
Days 9-12: Therafter 45 SEK per day
Day 13- : 700 per day (Two-week-price")
* "Day" means 24 hour-period from entrance in the parking area
For more parking information contact
Tel.+46 (0)36-3111 00